Monday, October 12, 2009

Art Exam

Today is art exam,
and i didn't have time to do very well for it.
Muahaha. :)
Layout, havent colour but manage to colour it during exam.
Final work> Disaster.
The first time i paint in exam,everything gone
Think i fail lorh...
The painting i done is like a primary1/2 kid,
My hands are all stained,my paper accidentally touch the blue colour paint
And i don't know how to tone it. -.-

I followed yesterday on the youtube,their teaching.
But it turn out like a stupid drawing.
To me,the drawing very jialat. Very very JIALAT...
Anyway, tomorrow is the last paper! DnT.
Die lorh, for the whole DnT lesson i had
I could not understand a thing, because
I can't hear the teacher talking! :)
Only copy some notes, do some worksheet
Do the pencil holder, and somemore
sit in the workshop. So HOT lah...
The class is spilt into half (even&odd)
Odd got air-con rm and Even got workshop.
And suay suay, i am in the even. No.4 -.-

Okay shall end here now ;) BYEBYE!