Friday, April 17, 2009

Hi guys :D

Oh great . I had nth to do early in the morning . -.- just now went to sunshine kopitam to have my breakfast . fried keow tiao x) haha . my favourite xP Early in the morning my mouth hurts . Dono why . O.O i tink yesterday my granny use her elbow and smack until my mouth . T-T and now , it's still pain . Ohhhh ... im so sad .T-T I just hope to see ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dear friends T-T and hope to play bb with ur :D
My beloved friends ... especially _________ . :D i tink some of u guys noe tat ans . Haha . xD I MISS YOUR !!!!!!!!! T-T I miss the laughter we had last time man ... ALOT . I want to go bck auntie calin's tuition . Cus i can see my jiejie xD and many of you guys . ): I just became shanna's meimei on 16/4 O.O and the MOST "WOW" part was that both my two jiejie name is start with a "S" surname also "S" LOL ... one is my 1st jiejie : Sophia Sim x) another one is : Shanna"hah" Soh . "S" ! Haha . :D Am i so near to the letter "S" that both of my jies' name is "S" ? O.O i DONO ! hah ! ;D

Okays ... i dono wad to do now ... SO boring without the days of my beloved Friends man . D: Till here ! Byebye ~! x}