Friday, April 10, 2009




Hi guys ! :D I'm here~! i just got addicted to this cross bone gundam . it just looks so cool ~ cus . . . this is the 1st gundam i ever seen got a "cape" around it . and skull around it too . WOAH .... Mai say me lame kays ... =.= its my xin qu . :P haha . i wan cross bone gundam ! and i nid a shelf to keep my gundam models . o.o if not my room will be lyk ... siao room liao . lol .

These few days i keep seeing amelia . lol . Had seen her two times liao . WOW . :O but didn't talk much . D: too bad . I just hope i could go bck to last time . The best is go bck to baby again x) when parents care for you sooooo much more than now . Give you whatever you wan . That is just sooooo COOl . :O
Kays . i gtg . my B_ _ is perstering me =.= Damn stupid worh him . -_-"'
Till here ! byeee ! x) hope to see ur guys again ! (especially my pri sch frens D:)