Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HELLO. :D
Had been busy going out these few days. :D Trainings, and go out to play basketball.
So, it becomes almost everyday basketball. Tired but okay lah. Had training today in the afternoon, Sun was bright and hot like hell. Thought i will become chao da during training. Had only 11ppl today. Coach came super super late, so Mr Ong train us. Did four corner passing, two person passing with only 3 passes.. then do the V-in and V-out, earlier part was HOT and tiring. Then that was also when my back starts to hurts. Think four corner passing really don't suit me. ):
Then when to toilet to apply the gel on my back. Then Evan fake lorh! HAHAHA. Company me go toilet, HAHAHA.

Then came back from toilet, saw Mr Ong teaching some fade moves. Then do do do, did some pick'n'roll.. then Mr Ong told us to shoot 3-point 10 balls and see how many went in. Stupid me, only went in 1. HAHA. I cannot shoot 3-point already.... T_T I look so funny and ugly when i use 1 hand to shoot at free throw line. Must train free throw. >:(
Tmr going sch play basketball AGAIN! HAHA. Granny confirm say " everytime go out then come back late. Now outside so 'messy' huh, what kill people. Still go and play somemore." CONFIRM granny will say something like that lorh. Hais. :l
Okay, shall end here now, i want to play games. :D
BYE! (: