Saturday, November 27, 2010

CAMP

HELLO. :D How i wish i could have this shoe. ]: COOKIE MONSTERRRRR :O
Okay whatever, had 3days 2 night camp on Wed to Fri. It was FUN, TIRING AND SLEEPY. Didn't even sleep the first night, tried to close my eyes, stop thinking about things and sleep, but couldn't. So when in the morning, i was very very very tired cus' we had 2 trainings on Monday which really make me want to die. Thursday was a not-so-nice day. First, woke up in the morning, had breakfast, MILO AND BREAD! :P Then afternoon went for dragon boating. Did dragon boating under the bright hot sun and it was so scary when the commander infront told us to try to sit by the side and play like see-saw like that. It was 100 times scarier than see-saw lorh please. Then shermaine sit infront of me keep laughing at me,dorothy and ms pek cus' we kept screaming. I didn't scream lah of course, don't know how to scream ah, HAHAHA.

Had some C'boys in the same boat as us, then they keep never row. Then had 2 competition with the B'boys and some C'boys, see who come in first. In the end, we keep lose. HAHA. :D So when we reached the beach, they keep splashing water at us, we very wet sia. I'm so hungry after that lorh, got bring bread but the boys all eat finish. Then went to ECP for BBQ, played on the beach first by drawing some things. Then went to play beach volleyball, was funny cus' we don't know whether want to hit or don't want to hit the ball when it comes between the infront and behind person. My hand so bloody pain when i hit the first ball, but in the end, okay lah, haha. Then stupid rain come, went into shelter, wait for rain to stop but it gets heavier and heavier. Then C'girls they all were still riding bicycle somewhr out there. So Ms Pek and Tiffanie went out to find them, and come back soak in water, but very SHIOK leh... :/ Okay i shall move on to what happen to the BBQ in the end.

In the end, we had our BBQ in sch. (: Had alot alot alot alot alot alot of food that there are so many leftover and we ate the leftover at lunch yesterday with the food heated up. And don't know why the auntie cooked the food in the camp is so not nice, everytime i buy food from her stall one leh, everytime so nice de. ):
Okay lah shall end my post here, want to watch Personal taste though i'm very very tired. Tmr confirm father gonna hit my legs to wake me up, and shout at me to wake up if i don't wake up. fuck, everytime like that, i very tired then force me to wake up. -.- Then eat breakfast, watch tv, wash toilet. I HATE BEING LIKE THIS. I'm so tired and parents are screaming into my ears,brother pissing me off, granny everytime say mother, mother everytime say granny, father forcing me to read books but i have no book at home, he havent even buy textbooks for me and expect me to read books. I want to buy roahl dahl's books he also don't want buy for me, everytime tell me go library library, there also don't have i like de BOOK! FUCKKK!KK!!!!.
Okay, shall stop everything here and HOPE HOPE HOPE to start everything fresh tmr.
BYE.