Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Results

HELLO. :D
Damn those results I've got back this 2 days. Fail math totally, 43 ONLY. Can't even take POA. Now, i want POA than Lit. ): POA! POA! POA! ): I don't want Lit..... I don't read storybooks!
Happy with my english,geo and MT. Not happy with math,science and history. ): Damn science, i suppose to get 70! Fuck man. Stupid history, i want take history but don't think i will get 60% for history. ): I dont want geo! So difficult.
I WANT POA! I DON'T WANT LIT!!!!! D: HAIS. Happy that there are camps coming up :> But trainings are also here soon. next monday. ): Good luck to myself... Gonna have alot of exercise this week... ): Basketball almost everyday, swimming on friday. Swimming carnival on FRIDAY! Somemore i swim freestyle individual, and i'm not going to swim FAST. :D Gonna swim slowly so i won't get into top4 and go into what Assumption team A or what shit and compete against other schools. Cus we also got invite other schools to join us. Stupid man. -O-
Swimming tmr with mai. :D Need to swim 50m, LOL. Only lucky lucky then i can 50m. Not lucky,25m, half way die. :D
Alright shall end here, want to pack things for tmr. :D
BYE!