Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hais.

HELLO. (:
Sunday today and YOG games is HERE! :D
Watch TV all the way untili went to sunshine place to eat Roti Prata. :P
Then afternoon went to near sunshine place thr basketball court to play ball with bryann.
Played 1v1 and horse. He all lose to me. :P
I think he never wear his basketball shoes today thats why he lost to me in 1v1. LOL.
If not he will win me de.
2 times 1v1 he all lose to me. WTH.
Thought he will win me the second time.
Haiyer.
Just now watch the games. They preview morning de basketball matches.
Never preview girls de. CHEY....
SIN VS South Africa.
Singapore LOSE! Haiyer. The coach like dont care that time LOL.
Unlike the SA's coach. Stand beside the refree so Gan jiong.
Kind of forget the scores.
But it's something like
SIN : South africa
17 : 25
Something around thr. Haha.

I waiting for _______'s reply! ):
Hais. So longggg. -_-
Shall wait wait and wait. Hope TOOT reply. :D
Okay shall end here, brother is nagging at me just now.
BYE! :D