Saturday, July 31, 2010

YOV (;

HELLOOOO!
I'm back from YOV. ^^
Was freaking fun at there. :D
The room is SOOO NICE!
But alot of dust in the room, thn stick onto my pants until i become like mehmeh.
And the bed is hard.... ):
Didn't sleep well last night, lol, can't sleep properly.

I feel like renting a room lorh.
The room really rock like hell. With only the fan, u feel u are in air-conditioned room.
Anyway, the food is so not nice! D:
Especially the lunch when we first reach there.
WA, luckily until me and sarah the pasta stall the sauce no more.
Thn we went to other stalls and ate mee goreng.
So nice. :P
Anyway, i just have ALOT of FUN. :D

After checking out, we heard that the shuttle bus will not be coming.
Then we had to take public bus. :l
Had to WALK all the way out and to the bus stop.
Shoulders breaking lorh,after reaching boon lay,
went pizzahut for lunch and to had a early celebration of dorothy's birthday! :D
Totally Laugh like siao thr, especially sarah!!!
Sit infront of me, and we kept laughing bout something.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHA.
I am tired now. ):
Want to go gym tmr, or either swim.
My skills had DROPPPPP!!! ):
Dont know how am i going to cope with training 1 month later.
Hais, nvm had to endure!
Alright shall end here.
Laoba and Laoma havent come back with our dinner. ):
Urgh.......
Okay, BYEBYE! :D