Friday, July 2, 2010

HELLO. :D
Finally got the time to post. was busy busy busy.
Books is flooding my bag, so heavy. -_-
My bag is going to tear... ):
Today have training, can't train again...
Whole day have physical cus raining...
Coach left early for dono wad reason.
I only know i'm bored during trainings nowadays.
2months CAN'T play basketball!!!! Will die lorh people.
At least, i can run. ^^
Chou shermaine keep making me. -_-
I'm Not OLD okay. I'm young.

Tmr going Home team NS thr i think.
Hey i miss playing bowling. Lol.
Remember the first time i strike, wahahaha~
Sunday morning going to cck stadium to run, training my endurance first. :D
Monday going bryann's house to cook our home econ project.
WAHAHAHAHA.... Food. :D
Trying out Bento's style i guess.
And we are cooking for obese people. Hahahaha. :p
So bad horh, hahahaha.
No lah, not bad okay! We are good, cook healthy food leh! ^0^
These 3 days full slot. :D
So busy, busy woman already. ):
Hais, cannot be free again, want to go back primary school. ):
It was just 1 year after i graduate, when i go back last year.
And the teachers forget my name. -_-
Lol, they too old already. Hahahaha, STM. :D

I pray I RECOVER REALLY SOON!
So, i can get back to trainings soon. ):
It's better to train than standing down there and watch.
By, standing and watching, It's really boring!
My hands are getting itchy! Argh....... I want to play....
Now, i really don't like PE. BORING by watching people having fun. >:(
Can't wait for 24 august the next appointment where doctor will decide!
Hmph. >:(
Alright, shall end here, wanna play. ^^
BYE. :D