Monday, November 2, 2009

I want a Genie

Yesterday went Keat Hong park.
Play basketball with Zhengni&Wenxin. Amelia went Malaysia. :(
Not fun de......
Less people and Too sunny until i chaoda.
Play alittle bit,Went to mama shop nearby.
Sit there,then Zhengni say me very quiet,very emo.
I dono wad to talk about mah... :D
Okay,i admit i am not good at communicate. -_-

Anyway, after sitting, went to Sunshine.
Bought things... Then sit at void deck do.
Went so bored and started folding paper cranes using unused papers.
Then Wenxin saw and went so surprised.
Ask me teach her make. So make make....
I used a string and tied it into a necklace. LOl.
Wenxin was then still trying to master it. Hahaha. :D

After doing, pick up our papers on the floor.
It was all because of the Big wind before.
Hahaha,so guai :P
Then went home at 5.30. :)

Shall end here, BYEBYE! :D