Sunday, January 23, 2011

It is time

HELLO.
Busy busy days coming. Had finished playing the first zonal match. Next up Dunearn,Kranji and Unity. Really want to beat dunearn and kranji. As long as we beat dunearn by 10 over points, Kranji is alright. ASSUMPTION JIAYOU, JIAYOU, JIAYOU! This wednesday, against dunearn, fri against kranji. Pray really hard that we will do our best and win to go into top4, where our target is. Please bless us God, Amen.
I don't like my parents, don't let me buy And1 Taichi Shoes. It's my last year playing with such a good team, can't your just let me buy? Just told my mum that i need a new wallet and she tell me "so? Go where and buy?" Obviously Lot1 right? What the. Then she ignored me. -.-
I really want my Aino phone back. ): I miss listening to Kpop songs in my phone! I miss playing those games! I'm bored. There's nothing to do at home, except going out, sleep, there is nothing i can do... There is no games for me to play with, NOTHING. What kind of home is this...
Perhaps it is time to really let you go since you wished to. Yes, i'm sad when you gave me that cold feeling, i'm depress, i'm even wanted to give up. But looking back at those encouragements you gave, i'm better. Just hope we will still be best friends. I believe basketball had brought us together.Thanks alot for those memories♥...
I'm A Loner-CNBlue.