Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mai !

Yea , hi guys :D
Firstly , Happy Birthday to Mai !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U !

haha . Hope ur wishes come true ! :)

Secondly , Don't emo le ah soh ! Be cheerful lah .
If not this is not really urself man .
U emo agn , i cheer u up agn .
try my best . ._. Lol .

Thirdly , Blogger still spoil . -_-
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
AH
Hais . Can't even post pictures . Damn it .
Anyway On teachers' day celebration went back to CONCORD !
I was standing at the gate , a few minutes , sophia jiejie came and started
disiao-ing me . Is like , i'm in front of her ...
Then looking at her ...
And she came straight into my face and make my hair . -_-
And the most greatest thing is ,
I brought my basketball
Put inside my bag , and my bag is so pong .
And can't even go to basketball court . -_-
The security guard go die man . And ,
I feel like an idiot carrying a basketball in my bag .
Around CONCORD . LOl .
After everything , went to Lotone to have some bites at KFC :D
Me , amelia , zhengni , wenxin and crystal :D
Me and Amelia sit tgt thn they three sit at 4ppl sit one .
Thn amelia behind got ppl , and she complain the woman behind keep
pushing her chair . HAHA ! And amelia keep pushing my tray . -_-
Anyway a great day yea ! :D

Erm , still rmb ... It was a wednesday , this week de .
Training end late , reached home late .
Drank 2 cup of milktea at canteen P:
Reach Lot1 taking 300 saw Crystal !
After reaching bus stop , saw crystal coming down and
i went to scare her . "BOO !"
She said " xia si ren ah "
Haha . Went home feeling restless . -O-

Kay shall end here . BYEBYE ! :)