Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friendly match D:

Oh HELLO GUYS ! :D
I had just suspected the "yr friend" in my tagboard is the Si chuan earthquake . Cus today i heard that he has a blog .
EEE ! He so lao tu , so er hem >Homo< noe blog meh . LOl .
My legs de thigh is so damn pain . D: God heal me . ):
NOITCE* Tmr friensly match against Jurong west Sec at their school ! Argh ... Under this condition ,
Don't think can play well . But i will try my very best man ! ( Eh guys ENCOURAGE me leh ) LOl
AH . Sian .
Teacher's day is COMING ! WOOTS .
5 more days XD YAY !
Chiong-ing to CONCORD SOON ! Yea man . ;D

Oh i just found out that si chuan earthquake is really gay .
His file had paste a picture of a band , think is korean de bah .
So GAY LAH ! the eye ... lyk some kind of girl man . and so piakia piakia that kind . EEE
And we took his file and Vandalise the picture . hahaha :D

Kay shall end here :) BYE Guys ! ;D
Heal my thigh , GOD .